"Your Family is Dear to You and Divine to Us"
Private Sitting and Transportation Services
Return Policy: In the event that you have paid for your weekly services and cancelled before services were provided please contact Divine Healthcare within two business days so that your payments can be properly returned. If you have paid electronically please allow us 7-10 business days to return the funds to your account.
Privacy Statement: Your privacy is important to Divine Healthcare. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Divine Healthcare collects, and the ways in which Divine Healthcare uses that personal information.
Personal information collection: Divine Healthcare may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website.
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website.
- information about transactions carried out over this website.
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services.
- any other information that you send to Divine Healthcare.
Using personal information:
Divine Healthcare may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- supply your services that you purchase
- send your statements and invoices
- collect payments from you
- send you marketing communications
Where Divine Healthcare discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes , the agent or subcontractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Divine Healthcare may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceeding or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish , exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Divine Healthcare will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Divine Healthcare will store all the personal information you provide.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement:
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Divine Healthcare is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Divine Healthcare:
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
by post to Divine Healthcare, 2940 Youree Drive, Suite A, Shreveport, LA 71104-3641.